lørdag den 7. november 2009

Update

The last month or two I haven't been much on blogger due to vacations in Egypt and Israel. I've also used a great amount of time on fixing an application to the university. I hope to get thumps up from the uni to study a year abroad in Israel from 2010-2011. At the moment I'm running around as a maniac to find books, videos etc. to a 20-pages exam. Still not sure what I want to write about. I have untill next week to decide and find the necessary empiri. I'm going to visit the Jewish Museum in Copenhagen today. Hopefully I'll find some usefull things or at least some inspiration there. So stressed out! Hate exams!

I've decided to have a giveaway soon. But first I want to have more followers. Not sure how many... maybe 50. So if you want to sign up for a giveaway competition, become a follower of my blog. I'll announce the "price" asap. Think it's going to be a cool sparkling gold/bronze nailpolish- great for your christmas and new year outfit. And welcome to the two new followers! You are welcome to comment as much as like. I'm happy to get feedback and to discuss the things I like :-)

Cheers and enjoy life!


Me, Shai and Su at Chaplin, Herzliya

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Comments make my day!