søndag den 6. september 2009

Tunic/Kaftan fashion

Though the summer has left us (in Denmark), I still think you can wear a chic tunic (greek/roman) or kaftan (persian). Pair it with skinny jeans or leggings. I bought my fave kaftan from Izick Design in Israel. I love the peacock colors and gold details. It looks great with a tan, but will also be great under a black blazer and black skinny jeans (black is my wintercolor).

1: Izick Design, 2: Designers Remix Collection, 3: Diane von Furstenberg, 4: Nour Kaftan, 5: Matthew Williamson, 6: Pureheart, 7: Gucci, 8: Kate Moss at Glastonbury.



1 kommentar:

  1. Tea-dye, Hand-painting, Embroidery, Solid color, Mono color, Black & white, Double process, Tiki stems, Water paints, Hand Printing, Celtic. And many more. make to order
    Size: 180x115 cm (70x 45 inches) Quality Export
    100% rayon, handmade in Java and Bali Indonesia
    For The Garment
    Thank you and best regards

    CV Hasanah Batik Sarong And Garment
    Established in 1994.
    Solo Central of Java Indonesia


    http://hasanahtex.com
    info@hasanahtex.com

    SvarSlet

Comments make my day!