lørdag den 12. september 2009

Stella McCartney AW 09 campaign and runway

Stella McCartney Fall 2009 campaign is like a scene out of Disney's Bambi . The model is model Sigrid Agren (Chloé and ck Calvin Klein fall '09 ads) and the campaign was shot by photographer Ryan McGinley in the woods of Worcestershire, England.

"I'm a huge Bambi fan, and the film reminds me of my mum," said McCartney, referring to Linda McCartney who died in '98. "And we wanted to have some fun. The clothes in the campaign are looking quite fierce, and we wanted to contrast them with the innocence of Bambi," she added. I think the idea with the cartoons was a great idea. The contrast brings something extra to the campaign, an eyecatcher, a fantasy world of fashion...
The fall/winter '09 show

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Comments make my day!