tirsdag den 29. september 2009

New purchases

I saw this cool faux leather bag from H&M a week ago. Instantly love. However, when I was standing in line, I noticed the same bag in brown (the other is black) and I was torn between a chic black look and a boho-look with the brown bag. Hmf hmf... I left the store without any of them, cause I just couldn't make up my mind. After posting a poll on my favorite fashionista website Sense Of Fashion, I made up my mind and went for the black. BUT! I had to search in a couple of H&M stores before I found the bag. Apparently the rest of Denmark went for the black too and there was only ONE (!) on a mannequin doll left. Wuhuu!
Already in H&M I thought I had to buy a little something extra, just to celebrate my new purchase. I found a really cool nail polish in the color 'My Favorite Jeans'. It's a dark gray color with a lot of blue sparkles. I went straight home and moved the turquoise 'Enchantress Emma' and applied the new. You have to apply the gray 2-3 times. I also bought a nail polish from the 'Hello Kitty' line in the color 'Really black'.



P.S remember new episodes of The Hills and The City aire tonight in the U.S. The rest of us will have to wait till tomorrow. Watch them online by entering the following links The Hills and The City.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Comments make my day!