lørdag den 26. september 2009

Ready for the rain

My fave rubber boots for rainy and/or cold days are from Ilse Jacobsen. Besides keeping me warm and dry, they look pretty awesome aswell- even with a dress. I'm also the lucky owner of an Ilse Jacobsen rain coat with a matching sylvest hat. I will gurantee you, that you wont regret spending extra money on these items! The company's design philosophy "is build on a combination of Scandinavian simplicity and international trends. We are inspired by our Scandinavian and rural roots in utility and simplicity, giving our customers something feminine and comfortable to wear. We continuously strive to build an international brand of style and quality with a preference for natural beauty and natural materials".
I'm wearing: rubber boots from Ilse Jacobsen, skinny jeans from Gina Tricot, top from Soaked In Luxury, scarf from Gucci, blazer from InWear, necklace and bracelet from Castro, leather bow in my hair from Pieces and my dog Molly.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Er også ret hooked på Ilse J's regnfrakke - den er, efter min mening, en af bedste regnfrakke-bud. Har ikke købt den (endnu) - men tror jeg gør det her indenfor den nærmeste fremtid. Vi er jo i DK - og det er snart efterår for alvor! :o)

    SvarSlet
  2. Hi Nelly...thanks for the comment. As u can see i'm addicted to make-up too :)
    Have a fabulous weekend!

    SvarSlet
  3. I think that it's a very beautiful blog too...:-)

    Ciao Nelly...
    See you...8:]

    SvarSlet
  4. HALD: Den er mega god og holder mig varm grundet det ægte naturgummi den er lavet af (ligesom gummistøvlerne). Og ja, man har brug for noget godt regn-/udendørstøj her i Danmark, ellers kommer man ikke langt.

    SvarSlet

Comments make my day!