fredag den 9. oktober 2009

Online again

My internet has been down most of the week, so excuse me for not posting the promised picture of Barry M's Silver Cascade. So far this week has been busy; I've been at the university, working and I was so lucky to get an extra job at Designers Remix outlet yesterday and the day before yesterday. I got a lot of clothes instead of money, plus I got 50 % discount on the stuff I bought. I worked there with five friends of mine, so though we were very busy it was mostly fun. I'm going to Egypt with my family tomorrow and I still haven't packed. I've simply been too busy and too tired. I managed to put some new dresses in teh suitcase this evening, but that'a all so far. Getting tired, just have to finish this episode of Sex and the city.

Goodnight

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Comments make my day!