lørdag den 24. oktober 2009

The Knife

Yesterday a friend of mine introduced me to the Swedish band The Knife. The band consists of Olof Dreijer and Karin Dreijer Andersson. They are based in Stockholm, Sweden and have made music together since 1999, released on their own label Rabid Records. The Knife wrote Heartbeats, the song covered by José Gonzales in the Sony Bravia ‘Bouncing balls’ commercial. The two versions are as different as they can get. I think I like José Gonzales acoustic version the most. I like it's just him and his guitar, the honesty, the slow mood... It's such a beautiful song/music. But the original by The knife has it's own unique sound. There is something fragile about Karin Dreijer Andersson's voice,something quite special. Well, judge by yourself:

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Comments make my day!