mandag den 18. maj 2009

Depeche Mode 'Tour of the Universe'

A true fan

I told you a couple of months ago, that I had tickets to Depeche Mode. The gig was on May 10 in Ramat Gan, Israel. Woooooooow what a show! These guys don't need any dirty-dancing girls, fireworks or endless series of dance moves. These guys are simply enough. Dave Gahan sure knows how to capture the audience. I can go on and on and on, so I'll just show you some pictures and videos from the concert (below). The show was critizied for not having screens enough or big enough and the audience in the far end of the stadium had difficulties with the sound. Fortunately Shai and I were standing in one of the front rows and we had no problems with the sound, which was great, and could see the stage perfectly (accept when some fans decided to sit on their friends' shoulders).




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Comments make my day!