torsdag den 2. december 2010

Spray-in Hair Lightener

Merry christmas and happy chanukah!


A friend of mine in Denmark told me sha had a positive experience with a spray-in hair lightener from, I think, Poly Blonde. I thought I would give it a go and bought SunIn's spray with lemon. They don't recommend it for colour treated, recently permed, very dark brown, black or grey hair (no pigments). Dark brown and black hair might turn redish. As I have dark blonde hair I thought my hair would turn blonder, like in the summer time. However, I think it turned redish. Many have noticed that the colour has changed (so that part did work out), but some agreed with me on the blonde with a redish look/shine part. Not really sure how to feel about this. My mom has a very light form of ginger hair and in periodes my hair tend to have a redish shine to it. But still, the instructions on the can told me that only dark hair could turn red. I have used it at least 5 times. Maybe I should keep going on... or maybe I will turn in to Rihanna. Another thing is, that my hair has become very problematic to coam after shower. I blame the spray, but who knows.


You might be able to see a bit of the red colour in this picture.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Comments make my day!