onsdag den 15. september 2010

Last week in Dk

Hi guys!
I've been busy the last week as I am moving to Israel next week to study and live with the boyf. It's not easy saying goodbye to beloved friends and family. I feel like I haven't said a proper goodbye to any. And then there is my closet. I have no idea how I'm gonna get everything in a suitcase and a handbag. Two friends will bring some stuff next month, but that's it. Guess I'll have to pay for overweight and maybe send something by air or ship later.

I've planned some future blog posts, I just haven't got the time yet. Anyway, I bought new make-up from M.A.C, I wanna test Barry M's eyeshadows (waterproof, how long they last ect.), low cost make-up brushes and tanning products.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Comments make my day!