lørdag den 8. januar 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I've received my second blog award. Yay! I was awarded by Creationsbyeve from Greece. These awards makes it all the more fun to blog. I really appreciate it.

So this is how this award works. You have to:
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you;
- share 7 things about yourself;
- Pay it forward to 15 bloggers you like (but 3, 5 or any number is ok!);
- Contact those bloggers about the award.

Here are 7 facts about me:
- I'm Danish but live in Israel.
- I speak five languages and understand 7.
- I study Science of Religion at the University and love it...
- ...but would like to work behind the scene in the fashion or movie industry.
- I have a slight addiction to pink blushers, lipsticks and bronzers. But I am trying to behave.
- I've been in 38 countries.
- I really like arabic music especially Nancy Ajram.

I will add links to the blogs here when I have awarded them.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Comments make my day!