tirsdag den 25. januar 2011

ELF Mineral Infused Mascara

Elf Mineral Infused Mascara is part of the Studio Line, but is "mineral infused". I am not sure what that means. It only comes in black and non-waterproof, which is fine by me as I only use black non-waterproof mascaras. But for others it might be a problem. It's a long-wearing mascara. The mascara makes the lashes look longer and kind of natural, since you (almost) don't get any clumps, thanks to the silicone bristles, and because it doesn't make them thick. The wand is one of the rubbery, flexible ones and has short bristles. If you are looking for thick lashes, don't buy this mascara. It doesn't give you dramatic eyes. So I would use this one on an everyday basis. The packaging is plain,  mat black and looks a lot like MAC's Zoom Lash Mascara. I really like mat black surfaces of make-up brushes, mascaras etc. I love my Chanel products and the simple packaging, but my finger easily leaves prints on the shiny black surface. I am truly happy with TLF's Mineral Infused Mascara and the price is just unbeliveable (£3,50).

Ingredients:
Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, PVP, Triethanolamine, Triacontanyl PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Comments make my day!